What's new

Downgrade 4.1 without ssh?

Tazz

Reaction score
I hate myself at the moment :,(
I upgraded to 4.1 to JB, and I also wanted to unlock, which I cant because i upgraded!!!! -__-

Is there any way to downgrade 4.1 to 4.0.2 or ANY other firmware just to get the 1.59 baseband? (without any old ssh)
If it´s possible please respond and you may save my life ^^
:,( /cry

why did you upgraded? and Not that I know of

Well I thought it was no worries because Limera1n can jailbreak 4.1, so i wanted the latest version, and then I saw that the baseband was changed too.... Which prevents unlock :(
There has to be a way to downgrade!!!!...
Will restoring change baseband to 1.59? :/

I am sorry, but if you do not have shsh saved, there is no known ways to downgrade iphone from 4.1
Anyways, I do not think that an unlock for 4.1 is very far away, so I do not think that it will be that big of a problem. After what I have heared, the dev-team is already working on a new unlock. Are you sure you did not save your shsh blobs with cydia or anything?

Last edited:
I did the same and got the same problem =(( Can anyone please help us? I was able to jailbreak but not unlock. is there any way to downgrade 02.10.04 baseband? or at least restore 4.0.2?? help pls..

I am sorry, but if you do not have shsh saved, there is no known ways to downgrade iphone from 4.1. Are you sure you did not save your shsh blobs with cydia or anything?

Too bad :( I got my iPhone some weeks ago with 4.0.2, and at the moment i´m not sure what the shsh is, so I probably have not saved it, unless the phone made it itself ^^