What's new

i jailbroke my iphone 3gs with redsnow i have questions

kaitlin4599

Reaction score
hello i sucessfully jailbroke my iphone 3gs untethered with redsnow and i have a few simple questions #1 i installed iphone browser is there a list of apps i can delete using iphone browser as i only use the 3gs as an ipod and not as a phone i dont wanna delete any apps that might brick the phone

#2 can some one please link me to a guide that explains how to hack games for cheats i want to hack some of my games so i can use cheats is that possible

Last edited:
If it gets to the point where the apps have to be (in a way) blatantly listed out for you to delete, then it's best you not touch the root/system directory at all. The 2 top reasons that devices are bricked are 1, installing Siriports, and 2, "saving space" by deleting anything the user doesn't deem relevant. A single .plist file of 2KB can break your device, let alone larger files.

The only game cheats we support are those that are supported by the developer or developing company. Any other means of attempting to cheat is a violation of their ToS/ToP, and many of cheats are piracy related. We do not tolerate piracy in our forums.