What's new

Jailbroke my iPhone wrong?

JohnPyn

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

This will probably be a stupid question but I'd like to do this as good as possible (I know there's not even much to do but still...). After having jailbroke 2 iPads I jailbroke my iPhone and basically in the jailbreaking process you have to do 2 things, one is click on the evasi0n app that is on the springboard of the iphone and the 2nd part is to simply unlock the iDevice. I wasn't asked to do the 2nd part and it jailbroke without errors anyway, should I restore and do it all over again? (I still haven't put back all apps through the back up I did earlier) so it wouldn't take a long time.
Thanks a lot for help

Hi everyone,

This will probably be a stupid question but I'd like to do this as good as possible (I know there's not even much to do but still...). After having jailbroke 2 iPads I jailbroke my iPhone and basically in the jailbreaking process you have to do 2 things, one is click on the evasi0n app that is on the springboard of the iphone and the 2nd part is to simply unlock the iDevice. I wasn't asked to do the 2nd part and it jailbroke without errors anyway, should I restore and do it all over again? (I still haven't put back all apps through the back up I did earlier) so it wouldn't take a long time.
Thanks a lot for help

The key question: do you have and can you access Cydia? The Cydia icon should be where the evasi0n icon was...

Marilyn

Yes, I can, I've tried downloading some simple tweqks and so far so good, no issues at all, probably it asks for it sometimes and maybe it doesn't. Thanks a lot.

If I don't ask too much I was wondering something about iOS7, in the music app, when I select the artist section and then I select an artist, I then see all of his albums and songs while in iOS6 I'd only see the album list and then I had to click on one of them to see the songs in that album, also on iOS7 I can't shuffle one single album but it shuffles all of the artist's. I know you can go directly to the album section and shuffle a single one from thete but I was wondering if it was possible to do something similar to iOS6 in the artist section too, artist, then I chose one, then I chose an album of the list and finally shuffle or select a single song. Is there any way even through a tweak to do this? I apologize if i've been long but I wanted to explaim it as best as I can, if something is unclear I'll try to make it clearer. Thanks a lot for all your help