What's new

I heard a new iphone 4 coming out soon.?

freak4iphone

Reaction score
I can't keep up with all the new phones coming out. I heard that they're coming out with a new iPhone 4 soon? is that true?

a new one as in improved from the problems from the launch of the original iphone 4? I am planning on buying mine at the end of oct. I don't want to get one and find out another one with improvements came out...

I'm afraid your out of luck guys apple has already stated the iphone4 is the way it is there will be no "updated" or "fixed" model.

they are becoming evil and turning into a profit machine....imma wait till they make the iphone 4 obsolete then i will buy their new iphone 5.

they are becoming evil and turning into a profit machine....imma wait till they make the iphone 4 obsolete then i will buy their new iphone 5.

Settle down no one is evil iPhone 4 is fine we have no known problems in Australia I have many friends whom love the new phone the next iPhone as Danny said most likely be out next year same time as release this year.

Pretty sure their #1 motive all along was to turn a profit and they are doing a nice job of it.

how much it could be for the new one...

banner.png

i dont think apple will so fast release ip5 i guest apple will release iphone4GS(HSDPA+double of ram or improve something la) after tat wait maybe 1 to 2 year will coming out iphone5