What's new

new itunes update coming soon

mattyjay

Reaction score
I am running on 4.2.1 jailbroken iphone 4. I know that there will be a jailbreak for ios 5.0 coming soon. I heard that itunes are "updating" to 5.0.1 so if its worth updating to 5.0 but I have doing alot of reading on this forum and most people are having issues with ios 5.0.

Any help would be greatfull.

There is a jailbreak for ios5 now, but it's tethered.

I upgraded, as all the new features of ios5 were worth it.

Now have it jailbroken, and just be careful not to let the battery die or reboot when not with my mac.

I am running on 4.2.1 jailbroken iphone 4. I know that there will be a jailbreak for ios 5.0 coming soon. I heard that itunes are "updating" to 5.0.1 so if its worth updating to 5.0 but I have doing alot of reading on this forum and most people are having issues with ios 5.0.

Any help would be greatfull.

The only people having "issues" on iOS 5 is iPhone 4S users. If your are worried about jailbreaking, then hold off for awhile longer.

I am waiting for the ios 5 unterthered to come out. Do you think apple will update to the newswest firmware before the new jailbreak comes out?

Skull One said:
The only people having "issues" on iOS 5 is iPhone 4S users. If your are worried about jailbreaking, then hold off for awhile longer.

Not really. My phone constantly overheated due to ios 5.

Since I updated I've had a few problems. I lost all contacts, music, everything. I've also had problems with iTunes since updating to 5.0. Can't sync with computer, when syncing it gets to step 2 of 6 where it's backing up and goes nowhere, 16 hours overnight and still nothing, can't even cancel backup.

My phone been just fine no over heating or sync problems actually lovig the wifi sync. And I have the 4 I think it was worth the update.