What's new

I have a request. (People who bought IP4 with FW4.0.2 please read!)

yhang23

Reaction score
I have a request. I don't really know how hard and tedious it could be for the dev team to write another jailbreak for FW4.0.2 could be, and I can fully understand why it would be stupid for the devteam to do it. BUT, I wish that if the devteam has some free time, to save us! (those who became victim of buying the IP4 with new FW4.0.2) I'm already bored of those free apps from the iTunes store! I hope that "victims" would also give me their support! :) Thanks!

They are spending their time getting ready for the 4.1 jailbreak. Not on previous versions.....just be patient.

okie. but is there any news of when will the next version update come out? imagine being stuck at FW4.0.2 for half a year without any updates from apple. AHHH FML. LOL

okie. but is there any news of when will the next version update come out? imagine being stuck at FW4.0.2 for half a year without any updates from apple. AHHH FML. LOL

You can google for some downgrade solutions not that it's a guarantee.. It won't be 6 months because 4.1 is already in the 3rd or 4th beta... It may even be released at the apple event tomorrow.

hmmm guess i will just wait for the next update to 4.1 den =)
thanks danny! u seem like u are losing ur patience with me LOL

Yeah. Dont forget the apple event is tomorrow and theres a very good chance that 4.1 could be released tomorrow. Dont hold them to it tho. If thats the case it could be less than a week before a jailbreak is out.

Think about it this way. The dev team had a 4.0 jailbreak. Before they released theirs, comex came out with spirit. The dev team cant release the one they had now because they are hoping that 4.1 will still have the exploit. If they release now, apple could decide last minute to not release 4.1 and go back and patch it.

Oookay! Yep Danny u helped! Okok I will just wait for the next update then!thanks peep!

and iOS 4.1 is here!

Alude904 is right. DevTeam purposely hold it and let 4.1 to release, or else Apple will cover the loophole in 4.1 and DevTeam will have to spend time finding exploit again.

We really do look forward for the 4.1 jailbreak!