What's new

I hate when people call

shocky13

Reaction score
Each time someone calls my iPhone, I want to throw it through a wall. So I was thinking, is it possible to hack my phone so that whenever someone calls, the only option I have is a massive decline button? I would have an unbelievable amount of joy pressing a huge decline button each time someone called, but I was just wondering if this is even possible, any help is appreciated, thanks.

Sent From My Red iPhone- Built It Myself

Why do you even have an iPhone then? Sell your iPhone and get an iPod.

And no, there is no tweak to make it so that there is just one massive decline button when someone calls because developers figure that if people dont want to receive calls then they wont buy a phone.

when the phone is locked and you are receiving an incoming phone call and do not want to answer it, just push the power off/on button 2 times faster, the phone will automatically reject the incoming call then. The massive decline button you are looking for is the power off/on button, just push it 2 times tac tac and that's it :) I also do wonder why you don't want to answer any of your incoming call.

I hate it when people make Twitter accounts and tweet. Oh btw for you, Apple made something called iPod touch. It's as good as an iPhone apart from the fact that it doesn't have a phone and a very bad camera compared to the iPhone.

Change your number and don't tell anyone what it is.
Simple.

Sent from iPhone

I can't tell if the original poster is joking with us or for real?! If it's for real and I agree with others what you want is an iPod Touch not an iPhone. If you want your phone only for emergencies get an unlisted cell phone number. Easy Peazey.

Ok so far this thread was fun, I also do not understand the guy, but in my case, somethimes I realy don't want to answer the call. So, when I am playing with my Iphone call comes and I have an option to decline or answer, but when the phone is locked, I don't have this option. Don't you think it's a bit strange???

Let me see if I understand this correctly.......you have a phone and you don't want people to call you?? Hmmmmmm

Ok so far this thread was fun, I also do not understand the guy, but in my case, somethimes I realy don't want to answer the call. So, when I am playing with my Iphone call comes and I have an option to decline or answer, but when the phone is locked, I don't have this option. Don't you think it's a bit strange???
yes you do. Hit power button on top of phone to decline call - right to voicemail. Or hit volume key on side once to simply temporarily silence ringer but let is finish full ring cycle to the caller.