What's new

Answer call button.

StigH

Reaction score
Greetings,

I am just curious -

(I am going to try to explain this the best I can)
When someone calls me on my iPhone4 when my phone is in screenlocked-mode there's a slide to answer my call.
When in unlocked-mode there's two buttons "answer" and "decline".

My question is - is it possible to have the "two buttons"-answer-mechanism at all time?

Kindly,

StigH

Not in an unjailbroken phone as far as I know. However, you can send an incoming call straight to voicemail by pressing either of the volume buttons or the On/Off Sleep/Wake button once. Pressing the On/Off Sleep/Wake button twice quickly will decline a call.

Not in an unjailbroken phone as far as I know.

Ah, I see. I am pretty much a beginner in these things, how do I jailbreak my iPhone? Does it cost anything or?

Kindly

Not in an unjailbroken phone as far as I know. However, you can send an incoming call straight to voicemail by pressing either of the volume buttons or the On/Off Sleep/Wake button once. Pressing the On/Off Sleep/Wake button twice quickly will decline a call.

I think this is wrong if you press the volume button or the sleep/wake button it will just mute the ringer if you press the sleep/wake button twice it will send the call to voice mail.

I think this is wrong if you press the volume button or the sleep/wake button it will just mute the ringer if you press the sleep/wake button twice it will send the call to voice mail.

You are absolutely correct. I don't know where my mind went. Thanks for calling this to my attention. StigH, my apologies!