What's new

iPhone 4 doesn't go blackout when making calls.

darjen

Reaction score
Can someone assist me in this..? My iPhone 4 doesn't go blackout when making calls. This give me a hard time trying to finish a conversation as my face would either press on a mute, hold or speaker button. This doesn't happen in my iPhone 3. Is there any settings to that or I should send in my iPhone for a servicing? Pls help

darjen said:
Can someone assist me in this..? My iPhone 4 doesn't go blackout when making calls. This give me a hard time trying to finish a conversation as my face would either press on a mute, hold or speaker button. This doesn't happen in my iPhone 3. Is there any settings to that or I should send in my iPhone for a servicing? Pls help

A new tweak has released naming as CallLock.CallLock is a tweak that locks your iPhone screen during a call. It can be enabled either manually or automatically and will prevent you from accidentally pressing buttons that could dial, mute, hold, or hangup a call by mistake. This is especially useful for people who have a faulty proximity sensor in their iPhone 4.

You may have a faulty sensor, if so take your phone to an Apple store.

Sent from my iPad2 using iPF.net

Glbltrader said:
A new tweak has released naming as CallLock.CallLock is a tweak that locks your iPhone screen during a call. It can be enabled either manually or automatically and will prevent you from accidentally pressing buttons that could dial, mute, hold, or hangup a call by mistake. This is especially useful for people who have a faulty proximity sensor in their iPhone 4.

Also try this...
Verify mute or speaker have not been activated, just prior to placing your ear over the receiver.
While holding your hand over the top third of the display, verify that the screen is locked or goes to sleep.
Try turning the iPhone off and back on.

Glbltrader said:

Or try this...
Verify mute or speaker have not been activated, just prior to placing your ear over the receiver.
While holding your hand over the top third of the display, verify that the screen is locked or goes to sleep.
Try turning the iPhone off and back on.

Actually I found the solution to y my sensor is faulty. All thanks to the mirror image screen protector. It's too thick. So if anyone has tis problem , pls try to see if it's ur screen protector that's playing u..

Actually I found the solution to y my sensor is faulty. All thanks to the mirror image screen protector. It's too thick. So if anyone has tis problem , pls try to see if it's ur screen protector that's playing u..

Hoo well thanks for the feedback. I will keep it in mind in case my sensor start playing with me.