What's new

Phone dowant blackout sueing calls

cbielans

Reaction score
Sorry topic supposed to read: Phone doesn't blackout while using phone to make calls.

So my phone doesn't go black when talking on the phone. This I because I have a case with a built in screen protector and the protector is thick. I can't use the CallLock tweak because I don't have a jailbroken phone.

Any suggestions besides get rid of the case because I don't want to do that. But I need something i keep muting people etc.

Thanks!

Last edited:
Sorry topic supposed to read: Phone doesn't blackout while using phone to make calls.

So my phone doesn't go black when talking on the phone. This I because I have a case with a built in screen protector and the protector is thick. I can't use the CallLock tweak because I don't have a jailbroken phone.

Any suggestions besides get rid of the case because I don't want to do that. But I need something i keep muting people etc.

Thanks!

well you can remove that built in screen protector. it's blocking the proximity sensor

Found something better called call guard. CallLock sounds better but at least I can use call guard on a non jailbroken phone.