What's new

How would I know if my iPhone screen had a crack in it? Would I see or even notice it while using and looking at the display or is it something you wo

firestormy

Reaction score
Would I very easily, definitely and immediately notice if there were any cracks on my iPhone screen? How would I know if my iPhone screen had a crack in it? Would I see or even notice it while using and looking at the display or is it something you wouldn’t miss?

Would I very easily, definitely and immediately notice if there were any cracks on my iPhone screen? How would I know if my iPhone screen had a crack in it? Would I see or even notice it while using and looking at the display or is it something you wouldn’t miss?
You would probably easily see it and be able to feel it if you had damaged the screen.

I thought there was a crack and took my iPhone to a repair shop, but they made me notice that the screen protector was cracked , not the screen itself. Probably the screen protector of tempered glass “saved” the iPhone screen.