What's new

Iphone 5 Screen Replacement Failed ?

Mitch.loc

Reaction score
Hello,
I took my iphone 5 to a regular phone shop with a cracked screen and damaged lcd. i payed £80 for them to replace it. I had back for a couple hours and the touch screen slow got less and less sensitive till eventually stopped working all together, although the next morning it went back to normal still not a sensitive as it was originally but in working order.

I tried it for another day to see how it would perform. in the day it seemed fine while i was at work only using it on breaks exc.. however on the night the more i used it the worth the touch screen got untill again stopped working altogether.

i returned the phone back to the shop and they said that i was not there fault, it would have been something i caused when the original screen broke, which seems a little sketchy he then latter said the i should go and restore my phone and it would solve the problem, it didn't. just want to educate my self a little more before taking it back tomorrow. i would say myself they have used a faulty screen or something along those lines.

Thank You.

Even out of warranty and apple care+ I would head for apple store. To me they are best fix for most if not all problems

Sent from my iPad using iPF.net