What's new

How to jailbreak 4.2.1 (tethered)

I noticed springboard kept crashing everytime I received a text message!? 

I noticed springboard kept crashing everytime I received a text message!? 

I am not having any issues at all everything works well text messages games etc maybe your better doing the jb again mate or waiting till the full jb comes out.

dammit, whats taking so long? I wanna JB already. I dont think i can hold on any longer to an un JB phone.

lol dont think about it the more you do the more you think dammit why are they taking 100 years...

has anyone that has jail-broken their 4.2.1 noticed anything not working? or anything negatively different?

i didn't jailbreak my iphone LOL, well, i did once but i restore it, why? because it's useless, every time you reboot or turn off your phone you have to jailbreak it again. so i just stick with my iphone 4 touch :D

i have only had to restart my phone 1 time...it was the afc2add.... the usb compatibility thinggy.everthing else has only been a respring

I downloaded the 4.2.1 firmware and when I run redsn0w and click browse it doesnt find it, what am I doing wrong?

Okay I cannot wait any longer. Every time i long onto this site it drives me nuts. All the damn threads about JB. I wanna see what its all about.

Gonna JB it tomorrow.
Any words of advice before i do it? :) I never done it nor i have an idea what to expect or how to use JB phone with all the cydia etc...

okay i cannot wait any longer. Every time i long onto this site it drives me nuts. All the damn threads about jb. I wanna see what its all about.

Gonna jb it tomorrow.
Any words of advice before i do it? :) i never done it nor i have an idea what to expect or how to use jb phone with all the cydia etc...

send me a msg dude ill give you the rundown