What's new

How many is to many cases? LOL

mach1man

Reaction score
Ok so I'm just trying to see how many others out there are case happy like me lol. If you can post pics of how many you have and which are your favorites.

I have 10 with a few more on order and searching everyday lol. I like my bumpers, plaid speck case and then my green silicon slip on case. The blue case doesn't fit my phone, due to the full body zagg shield :(

Attachments

• $image-1637103348.jpg
    $image-1637103348.jpg
    66.4 KB · Views: 590
At the office still or I'd take a picture of them all.... The mountain of iPhone 4S and 5 cases are insane. To make a list off the top of my head:
  • 4S
    • Otterbox Defender
    • Otterbox Armor
    • Belkin Bumper
    • Mophie Juice Pack Air
    • 3 Mophie Juice Pack Plus
    • Draco Bumper
    • Arachnophobia Metal Case
    • Minisuit Clipster
    • Lifeproof
    • Mophie Juice Pack Pro Outdoors Edition
    • Gameboy gummy case
    • Cassette gummy case
    • Otterbox Defender
    • Otterbox Armor
    • Mophie Juice Pack Helium
    • Draco Bumper
    • Minisuit Clipster
    • Arachnophobia Metal Case
    • i-Blason Powerpack (when it comes in the mail)
    • Lifeproof
    • Cardninja
    • Snugg silicone case
And these don't include my iPads and a few other generic ones off of eBay and Amazon @.@

I have about that many as well. Right now I have a credit card case that I'm using and I love

Sent using the best phone in the world. iPhone 5 rocking tapatalk!!!

Willerz2 you are the man!!! And I can't wait to see that picture of all those cases.

My favorite is the nightmare before Xmas one I got from Disneyland

My 4s I had 14 cases. My 5 I only have 1! I better get shopping LoL. Amazon makes it so easy and affordable! Curse you Amazon! LoL

iPhoneMommy
~Tech Obsessed Mom~
iPhone 5 - Black - 16GB
<3 Jailbroken w/ envisi0n <3

"Be nice to people on your way up because you'll meet them on your way down." - Wilson Mizner

Tapatalk Yo! :)

I got my iPhone 4S last week and I already have 5 cases! I plan on having 20 by the end of March

When you do post pics I'm getting a ballistic case with the kick stand can't wait &#128513;&#128524;