What's new

Cases!!! How many do you have??

mach1man

Reaction score
Just trying to see how many cases everyone has for their phone. I have 6 cases. 3 amazon dual layer protection cases, apple black silicon, clear speck case and a wallet case mate. The dual layer ones work great. Dropped my phone twice on asphalt with that case and no problems.

Attachments

• $image-3424409186.jpg
    $image-3424409186.jpg
    51.1 KB · Views: 779
  • $image-3127689249.jpg
    $image-3127689249.jpg
    47.5 KB · Views: 843
So far I only have 4. Three silicone skins from Walmart and an X-Doria scene case. Eventually I'll probably add an Otterbox or Lifeproof case (after the novelty of a pink phone wears off) later down the road.

$image-1547765604.jpg

So far just these two. The Otterbox Commuter for work. I really like it, even better than the Defender series due to the bulk and basically the same protection I feel. The other is a Speck clear case. I really like it as well, the grip is awesome. I carry it on the weekends to show off the color of my phone, I have the blue version. The Speck is a pain to get off though. It's a hard stiff rubber type material, but I'm sure it offers really good shock absorption.

So far I've got the clear with blue Incase one from Apple and a horrible clear one I got from eBay. I'm looking into another all clear case that doesn't cause the air bubble effect.

Any suggestions?

I only use 1 case. The Otterbox Defender. I like the feel and protection. Switching cases would just be another hassle for me to deal with.

I started with 3 different color dot cases. I like the whole colorfull stuf, only I needed some some protection, so after a while I opted for 5 different colors leather flip covers instead.
Most sites give you a discount when buying in bulk anyway, so to me it's worth the extra few bucks to get some ***Moderation Notice: External links have been removed by iPhoneForums staff in accordance with Forum Rules.*** phone coverz.

Changing the cases is not such a hassle for me. Just like I change my baseball caps when I change oufits. Just a couple of sec's and I'm good to go.

$Iphone-5-case-dot.jpg$Iphone-5-case.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm up to 7 cases for my 5s. That's it for this device. Now I start preparing for my iPhone 6. Smile

An Otterbox Defender and a Speck (with Moshi iVisor) for the 4S and an Otterbox Defender and Lifeproof Fre for the 5S

I have 3 iphone 5 cases. One is a Disney branded one (with a Mickey mouse on it), the others are a Speck and a Belkin. I am currently looking at a Lifeproof one too for better protection while on vacation.

I have 3 iphone 5 cases. One is a Disney branded one (with a Mickey mouse on it), the others are a Speck and a Belkin. I am currently looking at a Lifeproof one too for better protection while on vacation.

I think you will like the Lifeproof. I am surprised how well mine works for me, the old Lifeproof cases for the 4 and 4S were about the same length as the 5S case and I think the older ones were thicker too

I think you will like the Lifeproof. I am surprised how well mine works for me, the old Lifeproof cases for the 4 and 4S were about the same length as the 5S case and I think the older ones were thicker too

Hi Zstairlessone -- thank you for sharing that. My nephew had one on his iPhone last weekend and it really looked thin and very sleek. It wasn't bulky at all, but the added protection around the device. Thursday is my half day, so I'll head over to Bestbuy and have a look at a few. If I get one-I'll post it here! :)

Hi Zstairlessone -- thank you for sharing that. My nephew had one on his iPhone last weekend and it really looked thin and very sleek. It wasn't bulky at all, but the added protection around the device. Thursday is my half day, so I'll head over to Bestbuy and have a look at a few. If I get one-I'll post it here! :)

Looking forward to seeing it:)