IphoneMommy Well-Known Member Feb 26, 2013 #62 That movie case. Is it built pretty sturdy like for my husband at work or no? iPhoneMommy "Be nice to people on your way up because you'll meet them on your way down." - Wilson Mizner
That movie case. Is it built pretty sturdy like for my husband at work or no? iPhoneMommy "Be nice to people on your way up because you'll meet them on your way down." - Wilson Mizner
M mach1man Member Feb 26, 2013 #63 IphoneMommy said: That movie case. Is it built pretty sturdy like for my husband at work or no? iPhoneMommy "Be nice to people on your way up because you'll meet them on your way down." - Wilson Mizner Click to expand... What movie case?
IphoneMommy said: That movie case. Is it built pretty sturdy like for my husband at work or no? iPhoneMommy "Be nice to people on your way up because you'll meet them on your way down." - Wilson Mizner Click to expand... What movie case?
M mach1man Member Feb 26, 2013 #65 Ah I was thinking mophie case lol. But the more thing case is sturdy and very nice. But it Does effect service, I'll lose anywhere from 1-2 bars depending on the area I'm at.
Ah I was thinking mophie case lol. But the more thing case is sturdy and very nice. But it Does effect service, I'll lose anywhere from 1-2 bars depending on the area I'm at.
IphoneMommy Well-Known Member Feb 26, 2013 #66 No I meant mophie LoL iPhoneMommy "Be nice to people on your way up because you'll meet them on your way down." - Wilson Mizner
No I meant mophie LoL iPhoneMommy "Be nice to people on your way up because you'll meet them on your way down." - Wilson Mizner
M mach1man Member Feb 26, 2013 #67 The mophie is nice an sturdy. It fits tight so that's a great thing.