What's new

How many is to many cases? LOL

I will try to post a picture of my collection today.

Sent using the best phone in the world. iPhone 5 rocking tapatalk!!!

My best cases are the mophies you can't beat those battery cases

For my 4s I have a defender, commuter, incipio feather, and a taktik. Haven't touched any of others having bought the taktik.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1F844826-C047-44EC-B744-FA4F7C1D77F0-8585-000004B35EC27EA4_zps9ff60113.jpg

Spigen neo hybrid ex metal
2 spigen liner crystals
After discovering Spigen I can't bring myself to buy a different case. There quality is astonishing

Only have 3 cases... A thin zoogue case, a stash back case, and an ion case... Ion case hasn't been opened yet. Waiting to get my wallet before change it out

1F844826-C047-44EC-B744-FA4F7C1D77F0-8585-000004B35EC27EA4_zps9ff60113.jpg

Spigen neo hybrid ex metal
2 spigen liner crystals
After discovering Spigen I can't bring myself to buy a different case. There quality is astonishing

I hav 2 hybrids and only satisfied with them. Might get a linear next since they gav me a 8 dollar gift card. Any thoughts on the linear cases?

Sent from my iPhone using the paid version of Tapatalk

nice collection of cases. so far i only have my otterbox defender for my ip5. but for my old ip4/ip4s i have like 5 cases. but i find it a hassle to change cases.

im actually in the market for a battery case like the morphie. but i like to have protection on the volume controls and such

Conveniently enough my speck candyshell took a dump and cracked by the mute switch. I may get a customized otter box defender. I dunno.

iPhoneMommy
~Tech Obsessed Mom~
iPhone 5 - Black - 16GB
<3 Jailbroken w/ envisi0n <3

"Be nice to people on your way up because you'll meet them on your way down." - Wilson Mizner

Tapatalk Yo! :)

Conveniently enough my speck candyshell took a dump and cracked by the mute switch. I may get a customized otter box defender. I dunno.

iPhoneMommy
~Tech Obsessed Mom~
iPhone 5 - Black - 16GB

"Be nice to people on your way up because you'll meet them on your way down." - Wilson Mizner

I saw some on amazon you would love

I have marked like 6 of them for my wishlist. Just gotta decide! The hardest part

iPhoneMommy
~Tech Obsessed Mom~
iPhone 5 - Black - 16GB

Can't decide between these two!
$ImageUploadedByTapatalk1361578091.346099.jpg
$ImageUploadedByTapatalk1361578099.640271.jpg

iPhoneMommy
~Tech Obsessed Mom~
iPhone 5 - Black - 16GB
<3 Jailbroken w/ evasi0n <3