What's new

Hi guys !!!

mixtape777

Reaction score
I do not know much about the iphone would like your assistance as may be decided as a ringtone from a song that I play from my list.
I must tell you that I have iphone version 4.2.1 thank you in advance and you apologize for my poor English ....
:ipod::iphone4vert:

I'm ready to assist you but before that i can you explain me in brief, what kind of assistance you need?

There are a few ways to use a song in your itunes music folder as a ringtone.

You are unable at present to use a customized song as a text alert.
ios5 hopefully will change this !

Your chosen song would need to be converted to aac and its name changed , and it will need to be cropped to around 35 seconds.

Their are apps available or you can simply do this within itunes.

I would suggest you perform a google search on how to select a song as a ringtone for the iphone 4 and you will come across a step by step tutorial.

And or use the search function on the forums too.

Your english is fine my friend.

Your iphones firmware looks like it needs updating ,my iphones firmware is 4.3.4.

Hook upto itunes and look for possible updates to your iphone 4's firmware.

Take care.

mixtape777 said:
I do not know much about the iphone would like your assistance as may be decided as a ringtone from a song that I play from my list.
I must tell you that I have iphone version 4.2.1 thank you in advance and you apologize for my poor English ....
:ipod::iphone4vert:

There's free apps in the AppStore that'll make ringtones out of the music in your iPod app. The apps will tell you step by step how to do this. I use myxer. It works well!

Sent from my iPhone using iPF.net

Thank you all for your help I found everything in order solution.
I wish you all the best to everyone ....

thank you all for this good information.
I was planning to ask the question.
thanks again

There are a few ways to use a song in your itunes music folder as a ringtone.

You are unable at present to use a customized song as a text alert.
ios5 hopefully will change this !

Your chosen song would need to be converted to aac and its name changed , and it will need to be cropped to around 35 seconds.

Their are apps available or you can simply do this within itunes.

I would suggest you perform a google search on how to select a song as a ringtone for the iphone 4 and you will come across a step by step tutorial.

And or use the search function on the forums too.

Your english is fine my friend.

Your iphones firmware looks like it needs updating ,my iphones firmware is 4.3.4.

Hook upto itunes and look for possible updates to your iphone 4's firmware.

Take care.
Nice information Chunky

Use "mp3 ringtone gold" .. It's the best application that you can use on a windows pc and it has a predefined iPhone profile, so you just have to drop ur song in the application and select the range (30 sec ) and hit iPhone profile...... And it will create ur iPhone ringtone.....just sync it and u have it.