What's new

What do you use your iPhone for?

Ra1nMaKeR

Reaction score
I'm asking this because I need to take a survey of something for my English course. So, I decided to do this. There are no parameters just tell me what you use your iPhone for most!

Thanks!

Ra1nMaKeR said:
I'm asking this because I need to take a survey of something for my English course. So, I decided to do this. There are no parameters just tell me what you use your iPhone for most!

Thanks!

Texting, Facebook, and gps mostly

Thanks!
1. Phone calls, of course
2. Google News.
3. Weather info -- all kinds
4. Simple gaming.

Calls and texting.

I got a new job 4yrs ago which paid decent, but yet was REALLY boring! Computer system was set up on restricted internet access. (could only use sites that pertained to work) All the other co workers were getting iPhones and smart phones. one co worker was in meetings all afternoon one day and let me use his phone. Boy how the afternoon flew by!!! lol

So I got one 3 months later and work hasn't been so boring since!!

Play lots of games, surf the internet etc. on the weekends and my days off from work, I honestly think my iPhone misses me. lol battery life is about 60-70% better when I am not working also!!!!! lol

Hope the boss doesn't see this!

PS. Really make good use out of facetime to stay in contact with the wife and kids!!!

i use my iPhone for calling, texting, mailing, webbing and reading iBooks.

Calls
Texting
Web surfing
Blogging
Mail
Music
Gaming
YouTube
And list goes on

I use it for phone calls, text messaging, email, ipod music and video, youtube, notes, photos, camera, maps, web browser, and much more.

Texting
Facebook
Twitter
Apps
Games
Weather
Phone calls
Notes
Shopping list
Camera

:)

I use mine 4 phone calls , twitter ,textin ,YouTube ,music ,Internet ,games, camera.

Medical apps, med books, text, FaceTime with my lil grandson, calls, Facebook, camera, iCloud, jb, & many more........