Music
Blogs
News
FaceTime
Games
Shopping
Appointment scheduling

Sent from my iPhone using iPF.net

I use iphone for making my business running smoothly and also it gives me too much entertainment

Pictures
Games
Texting
Calls
Internet
News
Wasting time

Data: email, texting, miscellaneous apps, music. document management, surfing the web. And of course an occasional phone call or two every now and then. I am on the lowest voice plan available.

Sent from my Verizon Black 64GB iPad 2 w IOS 5.0.1 Update using iPF.net

Glad you asked because the most specific thing I use my iPhone for the most & on a daily basis throughout the day is Weight Watchers. I do not attend meetings, I do not use the computer. I strictly use the WW mobile app to do everything. I use it more than any other feature or app on the iPhone. It is something I didn't even think about until you asked.

I use my iPhone to txt, phone, read emails, play a few games, chat on here,take pictures, search sites, Facebook and lots of other things. :)

right now i use mine as a very nice and heavy paper wieght:)

A Phone, texting, games. But mostly it is my personal computer. I am ALWAYS on it!

Sent from my iPhone using iPF.net

Texting first and foremost. I am a big texter and rarely "TALK ON THE PHONE"...I use Safari a lot and since having the iPhone, my laptop usage has dropped by about 75% as I do everyting on my iPhone. Emailing, game apps, weather, college football scores, Facebook...

Communication:
- Texting
- Phone calls
- Facebook

Organization (it is my brain):
- Calendar
- Tasks / Checklists
- Notes (SpringPad is the best)

Arts:
- IPhone photography (I put down my SLR and just play and experiment)

Entertainment / News:
- Games
- Forums
- Reading

MWolfer

Phone
Texting
Email
Web browsing
Forums
Music
Weather
Alarm clock
Games

Sent from my iPhone 4s using Tapatalk

Texting,YouTube,FaceTime,games,facebook,mail,iPod music,Nike+GPS abit of phone calls XD