What's new

Help

trishserv

Reaction score
Hi I'm just new to this forum. I'm getting frustrated with my iPhone. It will not let me open up Facebook AT ALL. I have tried reloading app and also opening in safari the web version of Facebook. However once it loads it then shuts down? I only seem to have this problem with Facebook and no other site? Cleared history, cache etc. Tried closing phone and redrafting. Still the same, any advice on why not opening? Thanks

Hold down the power button and home button at the same time till the white Apple logo appears. That will do a full reboot of your phone. That is usually the best starting point based on your description of the issue.

Hi I'm just new to this forum. I'm getting frustrated with my iPhone. It will not let me open up Facebook AT ALL. I have tried reloading app and also opening in safari the web version of Facebook. However once it loads it then shuts down? I only seem to have this problem with Facebook and no other site? Cleared history, cache etc. Tried closing phone and redrafting. Still the same, any advice on why not opening? Thanks
Hi, welcome to the forum! Here are a few helpful links. cv| iPhone tips | iPhone Tips & Tricks | What is jailbreaking? | | iPhone Unlocking Guide for BeginnersiPhoneForums.net Mobile App

Thinking of Jailbreaking but are not sure

poisonivy……iPF STAFF.
iPhoneForums.net Forum Rules - Please Read and Respect our Rules

yagerlin said:
The same questions with me !

Was fine until 4 days ago and it just went like that. Ain't got clue what to do.

Skull One said:
Hold down the power button and home button at the same time till the white Apple logo appears. That will do a full reboot of your phone. That is usually the best starting point based on your description of the issue.

Just tried that and still same. Thanks for that anyway as I have never rebooted b4, know how to now