What's new

I need Help Please!! Iphone 4 and facebook and safarii

scobee1kenobi

Reaction score
Ok I'm with sprint and have an iPhone 4, only 2 months old. Just recently I have had problems staying logged into Facebook on Safari and the Facebook app itself which I have deleted and reinstalled several times. I also have the app Apollo, a separate Internet browser from Safari. When I log into my Facebook account via all three sources (safari, the app, and Appolo) I can barely browse Facebook for about a min or two before I automatically get logged out, that's if I can even log in to begin with. I cleared cookies so many times and history, shut the phone on and off, as I said I have Apollo a separate browser just in case Safari was actin up. Any help would be greatly appreciated

scobee1kenobi said:
Ok I'm with sprint and have an iPhone 4, only 2 months old. Just recently I have had problems staying logged into Facebook on Safari and the Facebook app itself which I have deleted and reinstalled several times. I also have the app Apollo, a separate Internet browser from Safari. When I log into my Facebook account via all three sources (safari, the app, and Appolo) I can barely browse Facebook for about a min or two before I automatically get logged out, that's if I can even log in to begin with. I cleared cookies so many times and history, shut the phone on and off, as I said I have Apollo a separate browser just in case Safari was actin up. Any help would be greatly appreciated

If your able boot untethered try this...... Hold the power button and the home together until you see the apple logo. Release both buttons and wait for your phone to reboot. It will take a while so be patient.
If your phone is jail broken with a tethered jailbreak then try performing a tethered reboot. Failing that I would probably do a restore in iTunes.