What's new

Need help With Facebook!

YavorVn

Reaction score
Recently I bought a Iphone 4S and i sold my Old Iphone a 2G to my real friend.. Since the Iphone 2g is cracked (jail brake) it cant have 4.0.1 or w/e

And once my friend got drunk and got pissed off at his Facebook because it kept on throwing him out so he decided to uninstall it from the Phone. After couple of days he tried to re-install it but he was not able due that it wants 4.0 from the Application Store, and we seek for so many solutions tried with Cyida did not too work, any any Application that we try to download such as (Facebook for any phone) keeps on opening automatically App store and there it requires 4.0 and my friend has 3.1.3. SO please if anyone could help us tell us what to do, we will be very happy and thankful since he really wants his Facebook on his Phone its sorta the main reason why he bought it from me.

P.S. If u could show me a solution from a website or a manual, re-install 3.1.3 and to try once again from Cydia we will do it,

Please send me any helpfull information you might have to this Please don't post personal information. We don't email members.

Thank you!!!

Last edited by a moderator: