What's new

SLow iPhone!!

Sirbiggens

Reaction score
I have a verizon iPhone 4. 16 gb. 4.3.1 jailbrolw through green poison. It has been jailbroke since the first day I got it. The other day at work my battery was close to dead so I turned it off. I turned it back on close to the end of my shift and it is now running slow. When opening a program that is not currently open it takes around 20 seconds to open. I have closed all programs freed up memory and still opening programs is going slow. Once the program is opened it seems to be fine. But waiting 20 seconds to get a program open is annoying. I have tried restringing, rebooting. Turning it on and off. Clearing safari history, cookies and cache....still slow. Any ideas?? I would like to fix this without wiping it and redoing the jailbreak.

Do a hard reset 3 times. Repeat a hard restore again and again once you see your home screen.
You can also just connect it to your computer and sync something like 1 or 2 music into the iPhone, reboot your iPhone after syncing and see if it makes it better or not.