What's new

Urgent! Need help

dieselfuelonly666

Reaction score
Hello everybody,
I'm quite new to this forum, so sorry if I frustrate some people. But, recently I have had some problems with logging into anything. Quite rightly anything. I tried Facebook, the app it will load as if it's logged in, but return me right back to the login page. FaceTime, I don't have the option all of a sudden, and I went to it in settings and keep getting an error page that I cannot login. iTunes, app store, just about everything has the same problem. I've tried re setting my phone via home button and lock button, I've tried clearing my cache and history... It will login to Facebook on safari, but only after I've clicked "having login problems try secondary." otherwise, it won't even load the bars I can put the information in... I've used all these apps for quite a while now, I've had this iPhone 4 for about a year, and just tonight the problem started. Please help! Anything would be great. Thank you.

Is it the new iOS 5.1 or the previous iOS? Is your iPhone jailbroken? Did you try reset all setting to factory?
Go to settings> general> reset> reset all settings/ that might help, if not then factory restore the iOS and set it up as new instead of restoring your back up file into the iPhone.

It is the 5.1. I guess the date said it was may 6, and it caused my phone to freak out. I changed it and everything works fine now. Thank you for your help tho.