What's new

Help new users of iPhone

mobixone

Reaction score
Hi Experts!
I'm Abbas Naqvi... I have purchased a iPhone3 after long time use of Nokia mobiles... So I have some questions about its use. Please friends solve my problems.
I want register iTunes for download free software, but I have not credit card, then how can I download free software from iTunes without credit card and sign in. Can I register iTunes without credit card???
Please answer as soon as possible.
Thanks and Regards

Hello Abbas. Welcome to the forum. Actually I wrote about how to get a free iTunes account times ago on the forum. A quick search on the forum should comes up with that thread. I will also try to find it back an post the link to the thread here for you.

Here you go
You need to do this right from your iphone.
here you might want to try to follow the following pictures carefully and in order one after the other:

dcb58f4a-3762-3318.jpg

make sure you are not login with any other account.

dcb58f4a-377e-ef95.jpg

choose any free application you want.

dcb58f4a-3792-52eb.jpg

click on "free"

dcb58f4a-37a6-427e.jpg

at the pop up choose to create a new id.

dcb58f4a-37ba-d121.jpg

choose any country you might want to use to download free applications from in the list that show up upon touching the name of the default country you see there, in my case i choose Russia. Note that some application might be available in the America application store and might not be available in the Uk application store and vise versa for all countries

dcb58f4a-37d5-9a9d.jpg

Click on "agree"

dcb58f4a-37f6-33f9.jpg

At the pop up click again on "agree"

dcb58f4a-3821-7829.jpg

Properly fill up the form with correct information and more importantly, use an email that has never been use with itune's account before. Then click on " next"

dcb58f4a-38aa-25a1.jpg

Here comes your payment method, click on the visa and you should see the following

dcb58f4a-38e4-4e81.jpg

All possible payment methods including the none at the bottum.

dcb58f4a-3910-7850.jpg

Select "none" and click next.

dcb58f4a-3965-8b61.jpg

Provide proper informations and follow the instruction and that's it.
Once your account is created you can use it on your itune on your computer and everywhere you want.
Good luck.

Great bro! I think it will help me I will try soon but what about Russian language? Page will open in Russian language?

Great bro! I think it will help me I will try soon but what about Russian language? Page will open in Russian language?

If you select Russia for country while registrating for an account, once the registration is done the the app store will display everything in Russian except for apps information which can be in any language depending on the country origin of the app. If you select Japan like country, the app store will display everything in Japanese after your registration samething for any country you will select, if you selct america, everything will be in english if you select France everything will be in French and so on.

Last edited:
So dear! can I select Pakistan? or United States? for English?

Oh no brother I have checked Pakistan, United States and Russia setting to there is no link on none available... ???

Oh no brother I have checked Pakistan, United States and Russia setting to there is no link on none available... ???

What do u mean? At what stage did you check Pakistan? The UI language of the app store should change automatically once you finish your registration. If you chose English, once you complete your registration, the UI of the app store should be in English. Else then you must be doing something wrong.

I mean I select Russia but here
dcb58f4a-3910-7850.jpg

is no none link available as you are saying. Also I have checked after selecting many other countries, there are also no none link anywhere. What can I do now?
If you can please make an account for me and give its username and password to me, so then I can download free applications too. No I have empty iPhone... :)