What's new

itunes serious problem with apple

sirgef2

Reaction score
Hope anyone can help with this issue......I am english but live in lake como, italy....i bought an iphone in UK now i am in italy i tried to sign up for Itunes but when i get to the credit card it will not accept Visa from an english bank, although it does not say that...just Visa or Amex ....so i tried in reverse but when i get to the english form it wont accept an italian address....so the long and short of it is i can use Visa anywhere in the world to purchase items but Apple wont allow it......that surely is discrimation....it should not matter where your account is held as long as Visa recognise it......can anyone help me resolve this issue.....as u cannot get into itunes without an account and u cant get an account unless they accept Visa.....and u cannont correspond with Apple about it....thanks in advance

Hope anyone can help with this issue......I am english but live in lake como, italy....i bought an iphone in UK now i am in italy i tried to sign up for Itunes but when i get to the credit card it will not accept Visa from an english bank, although it does not say that...just Visa or Amex ....so i tried in reverse but when i get to the english form it wont accept an italian address....so the long and short of it is i can use Visa anywhere in the world to purchase items but Apple wont allow it......that surely is discrimation....it should not matter where your account is held as long as Visa recognise it......can anyone help me resolve this issue.....as u cannot get into itunes without an account and u cant get an account unless they accept Visa.....and u cannont correspond with Apple about it....thanks in advance

While creating your iTunes account, you should select the country your visa card belongs too, and provide address info related to your visa card. I've used Canada visa cards and Chinese visa card with my iTunes accounts and they linked well.
Also you sure a capable of creating an iTunes account without credit cards.
1.) go to the app store and chose any free app to download.
2.) at the dialogue box coming up to enter your apple ID, tap on "create an account"
3.) when you arrive at the stage where you need to select your credit card type, check in the list and select "none" (if you are creating your account using your iPhone then "none" is the last one completely down, you need to scroll the list to see the "none" option) and follow on screen instructions.

I've been using PayPal for iTunes for 2 years

iPhone of course

Go to iTunes store under your account and edit payment type. I would take a screen shot of this but don't know how to blur out my info.

iPhone of course

You must do it from your computer. I just purchased another app from iTunes with PayPal.

iPhone of course

You must do it from your computer. I just purchased another app from iTunes with PayPal.

iPhone of course

Oops... My bad. You are right. The PayPal option is well there.
No need to upload your screenshot.