What's new

Help getting things right.

pastorjosh

Reaction score
I jsut jailbroke yesterday, and trying to theme my phone.

First I purchased iScience hd4, and loved it. I also dowloaded Glasklart and glaskart hd pack.

I tried both of these themes on my phone, and both of them do this weird thing where, when I open a folder, or go to my lock screen they revert back to my old wallpaper.

I really want it to use the wall paper that came with the theme, but I am a noob and cant figure it out. Can someone please help me? Thanks guys

Also just noticed that the dialer is still the same when you pull it up, but if you are in a call and push for keypad it is the themed one. I am not too sure I got the whole theme. Can anyone help?

Also just noticed that the dialer is still the same when you pull it up, but if you are in a call and push for keypad it is the themed one. I am not too sure I got the whole theme. Can anyone help?

only thing i can think of is its not totally updated to work on your iOS, file names have changed over the updates so if the theme wasnt changed(updated) it wont display properly

So what do I need to do the fix that? Or is there another good theme to try?

well all you can do to fix it is learn how to make a theme, learn what the file names and folder structure is on your iOS then alter the existing theme to match the required changes

i use Black 'Ups' Darkness HD and Touchit-HD

i also have Glasklart HD but i only toggle on the icons in witerboard and i use my own wallpaper but im also on 4.1 OS and i believe you told me your on verizon 4.2.6 so themes that work on my phone wont 100% work on yours,

ive downloaded 100's of themes before finds ones i like and feel work so its a trial and error thing