What's new

how do i install theme from pc

OJsakila

Reaction score
I saw a great theme on ssiphone.com and it wont (or I cant) download directly to my iphone4...It will and has downloaded to a zip file on my pc...How in the world do I get this on my phone? I am jailbroken. Maybe I can find it thru cydia? heres the page link and theme I'm trying to get..
Apple Cool FOR HD iPhone4 theme free download,iPhone 3gs theme,Itouch Apple Cool FOR HD theme,iPhone 4 theme,iPhone Apple Cool FOR HD theme for free download

Any and all help is tremendously appreciated.

It appears I need to figure out this SSH thing..

Last edited:
Here is the solutions for your problem.For example the wallpaper download the wallpaper on screensaver:

Download the wallpaper .zip file to your computer.
Extract the .jpg file from the .zip and open it in Microsoft Windows Picture and Fax Viewer.
Right-click on the image and choose "Set as Desktop Background".
Your new wallpaper should appear as your desktop background.

Next step is you have to follow the steps:

You can then sync the iPhone with photos in iPhoto 4.0.3 or later on a Mac, or Photoshop Album 2.0 or later or Photoshop Elements 3.0 or later on a PC. Or you can sync with any folder on your computer that contains images. Connect the iPhone to your computer and do the following:
Launch iTunes then click the Photos tab and select “Sync photos from:”
From the pop-up menu, do one of the following:
If your using a Mac, choose iPhoto or your Pictures folder.
If you’re using a PC, choose Photoshop Album, Photoshop Elements, or your My Pictures folder.
Choose Folder, then choose any folder on your computer that has images.
Choose “All photos,” or choose “Selected folders” or “Selected albums” and choose the folders or albums you want to sync.

Finally on your iPhone:

Goto the Photos section of your camera. Browse through the albums or camera roll until you find the picture you wish to use.
Select the picture so it is displayed full screen.
Tap the icon in the lower left corner of the screen. If you don't see the icon, single tap the picture to display the menus
Here you can select if you want to email the picture, save the picture as a wallpaper, or assign to a contact.
If you want to assign to a contact, press that button. The contact list will open and you can select the contact you wish to link to the picture.
Select Done to complete the process.

I hope ,It will solve your problem

^^^ thanks but I'm not sure thats helping me...I am actually downloading full themes for my iphone 4 via websites like modmyi and I get full zip folders. I then extract these themes to a folder on my desktop and then open winscp and move it into the "stash" directory in themes.xxx. I then open winterboard and attempt to apply the theme. It doesnt seem to be working..I did get a couple of different icons one time on one particular theme but for the most part nothing changes..My wallpaper is the same and it never looks like the pic that I downloaded...I do NOT have user wallpaer/background checked in winterboard so I dont understand whats happening..I'm trying to download pretty simple themes that wont require a ton of other additions (like 5 collums and what not). The link in my above post of that particular theme is quite complicated so ignore that theme..
Can someone help or am I just an idiot?

Get iSpirit and download the theme using ispirit and install the theme on your iPhone using iSpirit.

these days i am thinking to buy a new telephone, and some suggest me buy one iphone 4. they say i can download many games than one r4i with a psp. so i wandering wether i buy it or not....

these days i am thinking to buy a new telephone, and some suggest me buy one iphone 4. they say i can download many games than one r4i with a psp. so i wandering wether i buy it or not....

Buy it, you will not regret it at all.