What's new

HELP getting a ringtone from zedge onto my iphone!

Agreed, I buy all my music from Amazon or it came from CD's.

In the app store you can get an app called RMaker. I have this app. Their is a video with instructions on how to create ringtones.

Just in the future buy the whole song and use this app.

Sorry Hook, but are you not paying attention because that makes no sense at all. No one needs to buy anything or use anything other than iTunes and the search function here to create ring tones from music they already own.

Sent from my iPhone 4s using Tapatalk

I appreciate all the tips. Im not interested in making my own from music..just getting free sounds, etc off of zedge. STILL CANNOT get them onto my phone!

I believe you need to make a folder for it, i would google zedge & see the instructions.
This is my guess... Download your tones,put phone to iTunes make a folder than drop it into the ringtones section of your iPhone not the music section.
This is my guess..

they are in their own tone folder..i have dropped it into the tone folder that shows up under my phone when plugged into itunes...but still not on phone itself. I give up.

Lol well I guess it heard me say I give up, because I was in sounds earlier and there it was!