What's new

Can't sync Zedge ringtones

Status
Not open for further replies.

DaveM

Reaction score
I'm on iOS 9.02 on an iPhone 5s, using a Windows 10 computer. Latest version of iTunes. I have the Zedge app installed on my phone and the Zedge Tonesync on the computer. In the past I've been able to download and sync ringtones from Zedge to iTunes with no problem, although it's been a while. Today I tried but the ringtone doesn't show up on my phone after the sync. Is anyone using Zedge since iOS 9? I'm wondering if my problem is related to the iOS update or something?

Thanks for letting us know, Glad you figured it out.

I have not been able to get this to work. Can you share your solution?

It had been a while since I'd done it and my procedure was wrong. The Zedge app has full instructions built in. From the app, tap on the three horizontal bars in the upper left corner. In the drop-down menu tap on Ringtone Guide. There are 8 pages of instructions. Just swipe to go to the next page. If you're still having problems, post back and let me/us know where things aren't working and I'll see if I can help.

I'm stuck and having this same problem also. I have the latest version of iTunes but when I try to sync my tones I'm getting the error message that it will erase all music etc. on my iPhone! I have iOS 9.02 & I've previously downloaded ringtones on my iPhone 6 through Zedge. I'm guessing it's user error somewhere on my end? Any help is greatly appreciated

This thread has been posted in 2015. The OP‘s problem has been solved. The last post was made in 2016, the user hasn‘t been back since then.
Thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.