What's new

Hello!

Nickx22

Reaction score
Hello everyone! My names Nick and I need your help. My upgrades in two weeks and im thinking on the iphone 5. I had the iphone 4 from verizon and I loved how polished it was. I traded it for an incredible 2 for my wife and took her fascinate (good hubby huh lol). Then I had many issues with that and warranty gave me a DROID x . My upgrades soon but I need someone to sell me apples product and why you guys like the iphone so much!

Edit: also my choices was between that and the bionic.

Last edited:
G'day and welcome to the forum!!!! :)

hello and welcome to the forum! wait until after apples event tomorrow! You might not even like it

Thanks for the welcome! And I can't wait till tomorrow. If I don't go with the fifth gen. I think ill go with the 4 32 gig. Ios5 will be nice any how on the iphone 4. You think the iphone 5 will be 199? I can't wait to see! Everyone I hear from really like the bionic but im not real sure on that. Or android.. its just very laggy on my X. I dunno what to do lol.

Wait a few more weeks for the 5, if you don't like the 5 the you can go for the 4.

The main reason I have an iPhone is because I would never own anything that is related to google. Do your homework on google. They are a horrible company. Android =google so I will never own one. Seriously- look up the google street view invasion, doodle for google, and federal investigation of google. Avoid them at all cost

Right2Bear said:
The main reason I have an iPhone is because I would never own anything that is related to google. Do your homework on google. They are a horrible company. Android =google so I will never own one. Seriously- look up the google street view invasion, doodle for google, and federal investigation of google. Avoid them at all cost

No plans to follow this advice.

I love Google contacts and they thrive nicely on my iPad, iPod Touch and soon will populate my iPhone 4S that will replace my Palm Pre Plus which also has my Google contacts. I will continue to use Google but I don't plan to get an Android device.

If you prefer a bit of convenience over using a company that literally snooped the wireless networks of private citizens under the guise of using their Street View cars and used and stored that data, that is up to you. If you prefer to use a company that targeted children in a campaign called Doodle for Google that gathered the name, place of birth (not address, place of birth, and last four of a childs social security number), that is also up to you. I have to ask the question, why does a search engine need this sort of information? So you can store your contacts on your phone? The privacy invasion, the snooping, the outright lying of google is hideous. But if you don't care about any of that, then just turn your head and allow it. I'm just saying that in my opinion and based on repeated cases, google is a horrible and unethical company and one I would never have anything to do with. Others obviously don't care. Ethics don't matter to some people.

Last edited: