What's new

Its not Karen its KARIN!

Karin

Reaction score
Hey!
I made this account yesterday to browse the forums a bit. I traded my Droid Bionic with a friend. They gave me a brand new 32GB iPhone 4 with loads of accessories. I was like :( My Droid isn't even half the value of an iPhone. But they were dead set on trading and I wasn't complaining!

Needless to say; they are happier with the Droid. But I am happiest with my new iPhone! I can't believe it took me so long to get one. So here I am. Joining your humble apple iProduct community.

Now enough about that; let me take you into the life of Karin. People often confuse my name with Karen. It is not pronounced KAREN it is pronounced KAH REE! I was always an Android OS user. For--- about 4 years or so. I've always dreamed of having an iPhone ever since I had an iTouch 1G. But after I gave that up for a ZuneHD I soon missed it. I recently got an iPod 160GB and frequently use my boyfriends MacBookPro. So you could say Apple is in my everyday life a lot. I started wanting an iPhone a lot but everytime I almost got close to getting one I never did too pricy.

/introduction rant

Well damn... All I payed attention to was the word boyfriend.. Off to next thread. Just kidding lol.
I love my iPhone. Bought a Samsung galaxy nexus 3 days ago off eBay and got it today I just can't switch. Love my iphone

G'day and welcome to the forum!!!! :)