What's new

Android addict to iphone adorer

JRASH

Reaction score
I am a total phone geek. I have used many smart phones over the years from windows mobile, blackberriy and android. My favorite was the droid x. I have tried the thunderbolt, the bionic, the razor, and the nexus. None of these contender's were better than my droid x. All my family members and lots of my friends use the iphone, so i finally decided to give the iphone 4s a go. I am in love with this phone and have no regrets. This is way better than the galaxy nexus and even better than my droid x. i have owned this phone for about ten days now and am consuming as much knowledge as possible. Before i switched, I read hundreds of reviews and the bottom line was always "it just works". I concur 1000%.

Me also - welcome to iPhone. Much, much better than my old Evo (or Pre before that).

I agree with the statement "it just works". Very true. Love my iPhone way better than my androids

Good posting, JRASH. And thanks for the review of the iPhone vs some of the others. Personally, I'm looking at the Droid Razr later this year as a replacement for my iPhone 4 due to the ease of PC to Phone transfers (pics, music, etc). I'd like to get the iPhone 5, which would be just great, but it would still have that Apple thing about having to use iTunes (or "the Cloud") to do anything with. Time will tell......

EWyatt said:
Good posting, JRASH. And thanks for the review of the iPhone vs some of the others. Personally, I'm looking at the Droid Razr later this year as a replacement for my iPhone 4 due to the ease of PC to Phone transfers (pics, music, etc). I'd like to get the iPhone 5, which would be just great, but it would still have that Apple thing about having to use iTunes (or "the Cloud") to do anything with. Time will tell......

I highly advise you to not do that. I would never switch back to an android just because it's easier to transfer stuff to the phone. I used to be a diehard android fan and hated apple. I still hate apple but my iPhone works ALL of the time, unlike my previous android phones, all 7 of them. Android is just linux based junk that has the most terrible quality apps and half the time apps and the phone itself is crashing. Sure some people don't have issues but I had 7 androids and they were all junk. I am never going back to android after having my iPhone because it would be a downgrade. iOS is far superior in every aspect.

I highly advise you to not do that. I would never switch back to an android just because it's easier to transfer stuff to the phone. I used to be a diehard android fan and hated apple. I still hate apple but my iPhone works ALL of the time, unlike my previous android phones, all 7 of them. Android is just linux based junk that has the most terrible quality apps and half the time apps and the phone itself is crashing. Sure some people don't have issues but I had 7 androids and they were all junk. I am never going back to android after having my iPhone because it would be a downgrade. iOS is far superior in every aspect.

Your 100% correct i would NEVER go back!!!

Not sure i could "hate" an operating software or user interface. I am quite fond of my 4s, my wife calls it my girlfriend. All i know is it just works. (siri is way cool)

Thanks for the remarks, Chris.... Yes, it would be difficult to go back to an Android system (I've had 3) but I'm thinking they will have evolved a year from now. Time will tell.