What's new

What's up Ladies n Gents

SEKOLAx216

Reaction score
I suppose I can do the intro thing...
The name is Scott. I am new to the site but not new to forums.
I recently just gave in on being a Droid fan. I traded my bionic for the 4s and don't plan on looking back.

I look forward to reading what you all have to say about your iPhones and learning some new tricks.

Cheers,
Scott

Hey Scott,

How are you liking the iphone compared to the bionic? I currently have the bionic and I'm seriously thinking about switching. What, if anything do you miss the most of your old phone? And what is better about the iphone so far? Thanks!

G'day and welcome to the forum!!! :)

Hey Scott,

How are you liking the iphone compared to the bionic? I currently have the bionic and I'm seriously thinking about switching. What, if anything do you miss the most of your old phone? And what is better about the iphone so far? Thanks!

I'll start by saying i loved my bionic. The 4g LTE is what i miss. And using my hotspot. The thing is, with the droid there was so many glitches and constant updates to fix problems. I don't have a single problem with the iPhone. If i want to use the camera, it works and i don't even have to reboot my phone to use it. The iPhone is the way to go if you like everything to work smoothly. I don't plan on looking back.
-Scott