What's new

Helllo

deano2806

Reaction score
Hi everyone, my name is Dean I am from Essex, I currently own a iPhone 3GS as well as a iPad 2, on Friday I pre ordered a 4S, I am happily married with a son who just turned 6, I work for Tesco.
I am gadget mad, so I was absoutely thrilled when Apple announced the news if the next iPhone, but at the same time sad with the tragic news of Steve Jobs who passed away tragically R.I.P Steve!

Hi everyone, my name is Dean I am from Essex, I currently own a iPhone 3GS as well as a iPad 2, on Friday I pre ordered a 4S, I am happily married with a son who just turned 6, I work for Tesco.
I am gadget mad, so I was absoutely thrilled when Apple announced the news if the next iPhone, but at the same time sad with the tragic news of Steve Jobs who passed away tragically R.I.P Steve!

Hell Dean! :) Welcome to the forum! good call pre ordering the iphone 4S especially from the 3GS there are many reasons to upgrade. Congrats on being happily married with a son! I used to work at tesco also lol I was on the checkouts, Would all multi skilled staff please go to the checkouts, thats all multi skilled staff to the checkouts! :D

I got bored of it quickly but it was good money to sit on backside and pretty much do nothing. It was a very sad day indeed when it was announced it had passed away and he will for ever live in our hearts and his legacy will live forever in apple. We have lost another great man. R.I.P

Welcome to the forum Dean. The iPhone 4S will definitely be a well needed upgrade to that old 3gs. ;)

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

Thank you for the warm welcome & yes it is a much needed upgrade, as I missed out when the iPhone 4 was launched, but as the saying goes "The best things come to those who wait" :)

G'day and welcome to the forum!!!! :)