What's new

Apple's co-founder Steve Jobs has passed away

May he rest in peace. My deep condolences to his family an friends and for all apple users. We lost a great man. What a sad sad day.... We will truly remember you for your wonderful creation and you left a great legacy.

Thank you very much Mr. Steve Jobs.

Sent from my iPhone using iPF.net

I'm an avid Android user..but let me say this...all the Android forums I'm apart of have said the same thing. We have truly lost a genius. Without Steve Jobs, there would be no iPhone or Droid. He has inspired the technological innovations we see today. He set the standards. He will be truly missed. Sad, sad day.

Sent from my SHIFTAO5P using Tapatalk

RIP sir. You definitely raised the bar, maybe too high for some companies.

Very sad news indeed. He had the vision and drive to drag a failing company back from the brink, and turn Apple into what it is today. He will be sorely missed. My thoughts are with his family at this dreadful time.

I'm a fairly recent convert to the Apple world. In the last year I've aquired an iPhone 4 and iPad 2 and an iTouch Gen 4. Steve has touched my life in a very positive, exciting, and useful way as he has millions and millions of others in his short but wonderful life.

What a wonderful man he was and his legacy will live on for many, many years.

We are both lessened by his passing and enriched by his life!

$bob$

Condolences to Mr Steve Jobs family & friends.
He brought us the best in technology and left the earth so soon.
R.I.P.

Oh WOW what a sad day this is indeed, such a Brilliant mind and person, May he rest in Peace!

He has changed the world for the better. Good Luck Steve where ever you are now... in a better place

R.I.P...
Very sad atmosphere here in Lebanon... We all lost a truly ingenious person...

i am deeply saddened by his passing and i didnt even personally know Steve. It goes to show you that if you're a good person at heart, do what you love and treat everyone with high regard that you can touch people anywhere and everywhere.

RIP Mr .Jobs, you will be missed dearly....

This is truely a sad day in Apple and his family. He will never be forgotten. RIP Mr. Steve Jobs