What's new

Have you pre-ordered iPhone 7 today? Tell us about it.

Same! I sold my to mazuma and its so annoying because I was logged out of these forums and have two step enabled... so now I cant login at home, only work :D

should have kept an iPhone 5s has back up. Not clever for an English Lady

Gregory lsaacs r.i.p.

Ordered from Verizon

Black 128 gb

Delivery Date 9/23

iPhone 7 Plus

Pretty smooth.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

should have kept an iPhone 5s has back up. Not clever for an English Lady

Gregory lsaacs r.i.p.

I dont see keep spares.. I have always given them away, until the iphone 6s which I sold to mazuma for £400.. I spend so much time at work so its all good...

but you might miss that very important posting, but no thinking about it you can get it on your iPad

Gregory lsaacs r.i.p.

I expect $700 aus which is great. Cost was $1100 sept 2015. Payout handset is just over $500 so pick up about $170 after eBay costs I change phones every year regardless if contract is still running. The trick is keep your phone on a case. Keep all packaging including original ear phones not used. And take several photos. Show close ups of phone be honest and state find my phone plus iCloud is unlocked. Include serial numbers and date of purchase. It all helps.

Administrator, iPad forums
Agree Col, When I come to sell any of my Apple devices they look just like new, This week I have sold my 6s Plus and my ipad Air 2 and both were immaculate, I always put on good screen protectors from new too.

Same! I sold my to mazuma and its so annoying because I was logged out of these forums and have two step enabled... so now I cant login at home, only work :D
I've got weeks yet before I get my 7:(

I went through Verizon, got the phone paid for with turn in of 6S. I got more on a trade in than I owed, and monthly bill is cheaper. Now the waiting begins...

What did you do with your 6 s plus? sell it?

I tried to sell it to apple but they offer so little for your products.
Yes I sold it, I wasn't sure when the price would start to drop so I let it go, You're right about Apple they offer a very low price.

Last edited: