What's new

Have you pre-ordered iPhone 7 today? Tell us about it.

iPhone 7 plus not available in Ohio stores, trying since the morning

iPhone 7 plus not available in Ohio stores, trying since the morning
The stores won't have any for sale until at least the 16th of September. All you can do right now is pre-order the new iPhone 7.

Ordered a Black 32G 7 Plus and a Gold 128 7 on the Apple app. Both deliver on the 16th. Gold shows preparing for shipment already.......

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Went to my T-mobile store and pre-ordered (7+ 128GB black). Don't know my delivery date yet, not soon enough tho!

My experience would have been quick, but the girl taking care of me kept talking with her co-workers and goofing off. She almost screwed it all up because of her lack of attention. I"m gonna be like a kid on Christmas when I get my "you've got mail" notification at the post office!

Mad house here in Australia jet black sold out quick now showing November for delivery. I ordered a Black 128 IPhone 7 plus . Selling my1 year old iPhone 6s 64 on eBay all ready at $600 australian with 2 days left on Auction. So. Cool rolling contract with Telstra and paying out the phone for $500 or so

Administrator, iPad forums

One more thing. ETA is with in 10 days but I think longer. Telstra chat saved the day for me as I needed my drivers license for id. I did not realize it was expired. Ended up using my partners license all good. Most Telstra shops were not taking business orders only personal. On line Apple showing 2 to 3 weeks delivery across all models as of 9 am sat which is about 3 pm Friday California time

Mad house here in Australia jet black sold out quick now showing November for delivery. I ordered a Black 128 IPhone 7 plus . Selling my1 year old iPhone 6s 64 on eBay all ready at $600 australian with 2 days left on Auction. So. Cool rolling contract with Telstra and paying out the phone for $500 or so

Just had a quick look on EBay.de your iPhone is going for between 500/700 euro 741/1038 AUD at today's rate.

you might even make a good profit on the deal, get the money first though [emoji38]

Gregory lsaacs r.i.p.

I expect $700 aus which is great. Cost was $1100 sept 2015. Payout handset is just over $500 so pick up about $170 after eBay costs I change phones every year regardless if contract is still running. The trick is keep your phone in a case. Keep all packaging including original ear phones not used. And take several photos. Show close ups of phone be honest and state find my phone plus iCloud are unlocked. Include serial numbers and date of purchase. It all helps.

Last edited:
Quite agree anything less than honestly can only lead to stress in the end. For someone.

Gregory lsaacs r.i.p.