What's new

Pre Orders?

:( Really bad isn't it after touting Oct. 16th delivery dates.
Not that bad. I'm used to waiting. :) The years before, I could order in October, and received it in November.

My Apple Watch is supposed to arrive earlier - September 26 - 28. :)

Not that bad. I'm used to waiting. :) The years before, I could order in October, and received it in November.

My Apple Watch is supposed to arrive earlier - September 26 - 28. :)
Sorry I meant after touting Sept, 16th delivery dates.......This is the first time I haven't got the first slot, Apple must have known when they said delivery from Sept 16th that they couldn't fulfil that.

Sorry I meant after touting Sept, 16th delivery dates.......This is the first time I haven't got the first slot, Apple must have known when they said delivery from Sept 16th that they couldn't fulfil that.
With more countries than usual ordering the new iPhone, this wouldn't be a surprise. I guess it also depends on the device you were ordering.

Relax you'll get your iPhone 7 soon

Gregory lsaacs r.i.p.

Check this out

5acef5c9a5a2a44b89aecf2626bb3760.jpg

Gregory lsaacs r.i.p.

Wasn't going to, but I did. 7plus 128gb, November shipping. [emoji849]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I assume that only those who were able to get in without any delays at all were able to get that September 16th delivery slot.

Normally I wouldn't care but my 6 plus has touch screen issues and I'm worried it will completely stop.
Mine did stop working completely and I had to get replacement under AppleCare+
Does your screen have the flickering grey band at the top of the screen?

Mine did stop working completely and I had to get replacement under AppleCare+
Does your screen have the flickering grey band at the top of the screen?
No it just stops. But if I tap the back of the phone on my knee it starts working again.

I wasn't able to order a 32 gb black7+ till 7 hours after pre-ordering began and I have a ship date between 10/4 and 10/10.

No it just stops. But if I tap the back of the phone on my knee it starts working again.
That's what happened when my iPhone started having problems. Their can go on for several months but will get slowly worse with time until the touchscreen stops working completely.

I assume that only those who were able to get in without any delays at all were able to get that September 16th delivery slot.
I think there must have been very small stocks for Sept. 16th delivery.....