What's new

Has your iPhone 7 shipped yet?

Any luck yet?

Nothing yet. Haven't heard of any of the phones being shipped yet on any forums so I am beginning to think they may already be in the States. I live in California and I usually get stuff from Apple in under 24 hours. I was just assuming the phone would be coming from China like in the past.

Nothing yet. Haven't heard of any of the phones being shipped yet on any forums so I am beginning to think they may already be in the States. I live in California and I usually get stuff from Apple in under 24 hours. I was just assuming the phone would be coming from China like in the past.
That sounds feasible...I bet it changes soon.

Good luck. We will all be excited for you (and a little jealous) when you get it. :D

Good luck. We will all be excited for you (and a little jealous) when you get it. :D

Thanks. Are most people on this forum from over seas? I always thought this was mostly an American forum.
I don't frequent this forum too often.

Thanks. Are most people on this forum from over seas? I always thought this was mostly an American forum.
I don't frequent this forum too often.
We have members from all over the world here, I think members in the USA have the majority though.

I'm beginning to get a little worried. Still hasn't shipped. I assume the phones are in China and I don't know how they are going to make it all the was the the States in so little time. Is it possible the phones are already here?
It's possible that the iPhone 7 and 7 Plus were shipped in bulk to the countries they'll be released in and will be shipped from there to the individual buyers.

Seems like each supplier has their own separate date. i ordered directly from Apple on pre-order day, about 3-4 hours after sales went live and my date for the 7Plus JB isn't until NOVEMBER!!!!!! I ordered one for my son via AT&T later that afternoon and his ship date is around the beginning of October. Go Figure! :(

When I ordered mine it said I wouldn't see it til 9/23.......today I got a tracking number and delivery is set for 9/16.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
That's AWESOME!! I'll do the HAPPY DANCE for you!!!!

Just to give a little info. I ordered mine 5 minutes after the open time through Verizon. 7 plus black 128 gb

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We both ordered the plus 256G. Then yesterday, I did the iOS10 install and it SHUT MY PHONE DOWN!!!!! It literally took the Apple phone tech HOURS to resolve the issue. I'm back up but my phone would not restore all of my info from the cloud. Only certain things Needless to say, I am NOT a happy camper