What's new

has anyone successfully jailbroken verizon iphone running 4.2.10?

i was able to save host file on another cpu and i used
74.208.105.171 gs.apple.com
like stated inthe directions above..i tried to restore and now its saying firmware is not supported by device

that one unpacked but i got the 3194 again ...do u have a link of exactly what to put in the host file?

i used it and it wont let me downgrade. i get error message 3194. and i also changed the host file like it told me but no luck

I believe there is a tether jailbreak but no untether for 4.2.10 and if you do not have any shsh blobs saved from 4.2.8 you cannot downgrade no matter what trust me..

i tried a tetherd but when i install apps an have to reboot i get stuck at the pinapple when i try to reboot tether

When I did it I got the error too but I just put it back in DFU and used redsnow to make the jailbreak and it work for me so mayb you can try that.

That's funny cause I didn't have any shsh blobs but I was still able to downgrade

cblake said:
That's funny cause I didn't have any shsh blobs but I was still able to downgrade

Can you please help 80sbabies? I've tried to, but I've never actually downgraded myself so all I could do is provide him/her with links. If you could I'm sure he/she would appreciate it!

Sent from my iPhone using iPF.net

darkstar2007 said:
Can you please help 80sbabies? I've tried to, but I've never actually downgraded myself so all I could do is provide him/her with links. If you could I'm sure he/she would appreciate it!

Sent from my iPhone using iPF.net

Yea I'm actually messaging him right now. It was tricky but I was able to do it

It's impossible to downgrade without having the SHSH file for the firmware you want to downgrade to. Anyone who says anything different is mistaken.

Any news on this. What method did you use to tethered jailbreak.