What's new

Greetings! I come in peace!

VydorScope

Reaction score
HI,

I used to hang out and post pretty frequently on another property our admin owns called nexusoneforums.net but I have now been converted so I am here now! Followed the link form that sites front page actually. :)

My Nexus One, while still a great phone has had a hardware failure, so I have decide to take the leap, and placed an order for iPhone 4s. No idea when it will arrive because I was not fast enough in my decision to get it while it was in stock, in fact I was a full day late. I currently use an iMac, a MacBook, an iPod Shuffle, and an iPod Nano, but this will be my first iOS device so hopefully it will not be to hard to covert all my contacts, my gmail accounts, calendars, etc into from my Nexus.

So hi! Now time to find the all sticky threads that say "OMG YOU BETTER READ THIS BEFORE YOU POST OR IM SENDING GRUES AFTER YOU!" :D

Hi,
welcome to the site, I'm also new to this forum. You will have no problems with your contacts (itunes sync) and emails. I never tried to import or sync the calender as I have an android device in everyday use.

Have fun!