What's new

Greetings - app developer

wagdog

Reaction score
Greetings all,

I'm a relatively old, but now new, mac user and iOS user and developer. Both of my sons who developed our most recent game have been using iOS for several years, however I was strictly a PC and Android user. They prompted me to get into iOS for development and that's been a great move for us. Since I needed a mac for the iOS development, I bought a new iMac and have been using that in lieu of my PC ever since. The last mac I had experience with was in 1984, lol. I've been working in Unix since '92, so having the underlying un*x stuff in the mac is awesome.

Anyway, really like the ipod/iphones - they are amazing devices and I'm glad to be on board with them.

I announced our recent game here: http://www.iphoneforums.net/forum/i...g-lunar-commander-lunar-commander-lite-44506/ if you want to check it out.

Wag

Welcome and enjoy your stay here ;)
Seems I have played a game very like your game Lunar Commander...
would get the free one Lunar Commander Lite to have a try, recently get many nice free games, like spot'em...

Awesome! Hope you like the game.

I've been lurking in the forum and there is a LOT of great info here. Will be sticking around.