What's new

New on this site!

jacver57

Reaction score
Hi,

From Montreal (Canada), I love my iPhone 4 and wanted to discuss about it, help if I can and be helped if needed, so I think I am at the right place!!!

Actually, my problem is the sync with iTunes 10.1.1.

Talk to you later and Happy Hollidays
Jack.

Oh I am an Apple Fan!!
MacBook Pro, iPhone 4 32gb, also iMac Intel 27", Apple Rooter, latest Apple TV (very cool) and a few ipods (classic, touch, nano), waiting for the 2nd version of iPad!!!

Last edited:
Hi,

From Montreal (Canada), I love my iPhone 4 and wanted to discuss about it, help if I can and be helped if needed, so I think I am at the right place!!!

Actually, my problem is the sync with iTunes 10.1.1.
Good to have you in this forum to discuss your iPhone happenings. About your comment with iTunes, I also despise it!! I tried synching iTunes with my iPhone and lost everything. I got it all back due to a lucky "backup" I created earlier. I still don't understand all the synching garbage but I'll get used to it. Personally, I think the Windows process of simply dragging and dropping files into folders is much more efficient, and safer.
Anyway, see you around this place.

Thanks.
Yes I understand your point with Windows but to have used Windows lots of years (since the beginning I will say!), I prefer Apple. And since it is linux based, we can do more things if we know how.
I resolved my problem. I wasn't seeing my iphone in iTunes 10.1.1 when connected via USB. I had to restart the computer and the iPhone, even if the computer was rebooted after the upgrade. Don't know why but now it appears and synch properly.
Thanks for your message.