What's new

Got my otterbox commuter today

Chelps03

Reaction score
Hey guys just installed my otterbox commuter on my iphone 4! If you dont want all the bulk but still want protection this is the way to go. Comes with a screen cover that appears more clear then the zagg one I had. Very easy to put on and install. It took about 10 minutes to complete. I left the back zagg cover on so nothing could get in and scratch through the apple hole in the back. Anyways I just wanted to give my review on it. It seems very sleek and stylish but strong enough to protect when it needs to. I would recommend it. Also it says to put the silicone cover on then put it in the plastic shell. I found that it doesnt fit perfectly that way so I put the silicone in the shell then put the phone in and it fit perfectly. Just a tip encase you decide to have a look.

Just curious, doesn't it suppose to come with the film to be applied onto the circle in the back to protect the logo?

no its doesn't just a cover for the front.

Do you have any pictures of it that you are willing to share? I love my Incase but was also looking to purchase the Commuter as well; thanks!

I have the Defender and I love it. I was kind of put off by the bulk of the Defender but its not that bulky at all. Very protective and probably the best protection around for the iPhone 4 out today.