What's new

Got my new case

$ImageUploadedByTapatalk1365945510.434239.jpg$ImageUploadedByTapatalk1365945522.234288.jpg$ImageUploadedByTapatalk1365945534.299865.jpg

The first one is Prefix-commuter-reflex
The second is prefix-defender-reflex
The third is prefix-reflex-commuter-defender

Can you do a shot of them ON Your phone? I'm curious what it adds.

iPhoneMommy

"Be nice to people on your way up because you'll meet them on your way down." - Wilson Mizner

Ya for sure, gotta find my work phone for the camera, well upload when found lol.

Thanks! Love them! I should get my case back from the company that printed on it. OCGadgets on Etsy. They are amazing!!!

iPhoneMommy

"Be nice to people on your way up because you'll meet them on your way down." - Wilson Mizner

Awesome! I never really liked anything but black cases, but I love this green that otters been selling :).

Yeah me too. It was either this or the orange and grey one. I liked this most.

iPhoneMommy

I know that some people have actually used finger nail paint to customize their cases and it becomes almost permanent.

i have used leather in the past,i had a leather apple on one case,i have a red leather flip that i'm thinking of customising,not sure how yet though.

I know that some people have actually used finger nail paint to customize their cases and it becomes almost permanent.

I wouldn't have thought of nail polish. I would assume it would wear off over time? Interesting.

iPhoneMommy