C Caesars Active Member Apr 14, 2013 #31 The first one is Prefix-commuter-reflex The second is prefix-defender-reflex The third is prefix-reflex-commuter-defender
The first one is Prefix-commuter-reflex The second is prefix-defender-reflex The third is prefix-reflex-commuter-defender
IphoneMommy Well-Known Member Apr 14, 2013 #32 Can you do a shot of them ON Your phone? I'm curious what it adds. iPhoneMommy "Be nice to people on your way up because you'll meet them on your way down." - Wilson Mizner
Can you do a shot of them ON Your phone? I'm curious what it adds. iPhoneMommy "Be nice to people on your way up because you'll meet them on your way down." - Wilson Mizner
C Caesars Active Member Apr 14, 2013 #33 Ya for sure, gotta find my work phone for the camera, well upload when found lol.
IphoneMommy Well-Known Member Apr 14, 2013 #37 Thanks! Love them! I should get my case back from the company that printed on it. OCGadgets on Etsy. They are amazing!!! iPhoneMommy "Be nice to people on your way up because you'll meet them on your way down." - Wilson Mizner
Thanks! Love them! I should get my case back from the company that printed on it. OCGadgets on Etsy. They are amazing!!! iPhoneMommy "Be nice to people on your way up because you'll meet them on your way down." - Wilson Mizner
C Caesars Active Member Apr 17, 2013 #39 Awesome! I never really liked anything but black cases, but I love this green that otters been selling .
Awesome! I never really liked anything but black cases, but I love this green that otters been selling .
IphoneMommy Well-Known Member Apr 17, 2013 #40 Yeah me too. It was either this or the orange and grey one. I liked this most. iPhoneMommy "Be nice to people on your way up because you'll meet them on your way down." - Wilson Mizner
Yeah me too. It was either this or the orange and grey one. I liked this most. iPhoneMommy "Be nice to people on your way up because you'll meet them on your way down." - Wilson Mizner
T ThatDude1215 New Member Apr 18, 2013 #41 I know that some people have actually used finger nail paint to customize their cases and it becomes almost permanent.
I know that some people have actually used finger nail paint to customize their cases and it becomes almost permanent.
Pinkpoison45 Administrator Staff member Apr 18, 2013 #42 i have used leather in the past,i had a leather apple on one case,i have a red leather flip that i'm thinking of customising,not sure how yet though.
i have used leather in the past,i had a leather apple on one case,i have a red leather flip that i'm thinking of customising,not sure how yet though.
IphoneMommy Well-Known Member Apr 18, 2013 #43 ThatDude1215 said: I know that some people have actually used finger nail paint to customize their cases and it becomes almost permanent. Click to expand... I wouldn't have thought of nail polish. I would assume it would wear off over time? Interesting. iPhoneMommy "Be nice to people on your way up because you'll meet them on your way down." - Wilson Mizner
ThatDude1215 said: I know that some people have actually used finger nail paint to customize their cases and it becomes almost permanent. Click to expand... I wouldn't have thought of nail polish. I would assume it would wear off over time? Interesting. iPhoneMommy "Be nice to people on your way up because you'll meet them on your way down." - Wilson Mizner