What's new

Got my new case

i havent gone into the photo side of it yet,don't know if mine does that,have a feeling it doesn't.

I have an HP photosmart blah blah blah :)

iPhoneMommy

"Be nice to people on your way up because you'll meet them on your way down." - Wilson Mizner

In my opinion it would be so much easier just to order one from ebay. They cost less than $2, the only disadvantage is that you have to wait till it is delivered.

In my opinion it would be so much easier just to order one from ebay. They cost less than $2, the only disadvantage is that you have to wait till it is delivered.

There is also the difficulty in getting a refund from some eBay sellers if the case is defective or is not as described in the listing.

scifan57, iPhone Forums Moderator

I actually contacted the seller who is now on etsy. They offered to customize it for me if I send it to them!!

iPhoneMommy

"Be nice to people on your way up because you'll meet them on your way down." - Wilson Mizner

Nice case, I do have the defender case and it works great. But at home like it out of case, need something like this.

Yeah with our little ones I can't risk out of the case. The commuter is nice because it isn't as bulky as the defender cases.

iPhoneMommy

My otterbox made a habit of scratching the screen and the antennae band. I ditched it for one of these, Zoogue, and a screen protector, I have never been happier.

At the time the case was free but now is 10$ so still a pretty good deal for a great product IMHO.

Moderator edit...removed external links! Please read the forum rules.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah with our little ones I can't risk out of the case. The commuter is nice because it isn't as bulky as the defender cases.

iPhoneMommy

I just received the prefix and Reflex a few days ago. So far they're both great thinner options (the reflex is very thin). This prefix is winning my heart though, I love it.

I just received the prefix and Reflex a few days ago. So far they're both great thinner options (the reflex is very thin). This prefix is winning my heart though, I love it.

It's so hard to decide when seeing them online. How are they??

iPhoneMommy

It's so hard to decide when seeing them online. How are they??

iPhoneMommy

Honestly I've almost only used he prefix and I love it:). I'll probably throw on the reflex tomorrow and leave it on for a few days. The buttons are super easy to press with this prefix and it uses the same (I think) silicone that's used on the defender.

Can you all take screen shots of your cases and the brand name, rather than giving the external link to these?

The external links is starting to pop up more here. Members can always google the brand and locate the product should they want to purchase it. Plus, we want to see pics of your phone with the case and not an ad! :)

Thanks,
Ski ~ iPadforums Moderator | iPhoneForums Moderator

If i remember after work ill upload photos of the defender/commuter/reflex/prefix for everyone's viewing pleasure ^_^

iPhoneMommy