What's new

Got issue when jailbreaking iphone 4....

rhyeung

Reaction score
Hi, and I'm newbie here n would like to get some help, Currenly I knew the jailbrekme 3.0 can jailbreak the iPhone 4 with 4.3.3,I did the iPhone 4 White(just bought from apple store 2weeks ago),without any issue, and did my iPhone 4(black one was jailbroken on4.0.1then upgraded from itune to 4.3.3 also is unlock phone from apple store )the jailbreakme seem won't work after I press the free bottom and then install bottom, Cydia seems to apear on screen then disappear....pls anyone had this issue? Need guys to help...

The Cydia icon was appear to be downloading but it disappear itself when half way load! Pls help....

rhyeung said:
The Cydia icon was appear to be downloading but it disappear itself when half way load! Pls help....

I had the same problem u will have to use redsnow 0.9.6rc17 and download custom firmware 4.3.3 an it should work;worked for me!

chrysler said:
I had the same problem u will have to use redsnow 0.9.6rc17 and download custom firmware 4.3.3 an it should work;worked for me!

Hi,I'm kind of new for using this, do u have instruction of how step by step I could follow it?